Risk management is playing an increasingly role in how enterprises make decisions about strategy and resource allocation. In addition to traditional risk disciplines such as operational risk, strategic risk, credit risk and market risk, new disciplines such as information security risk and third-party risk have developed. These different risk disciplines create silos of risk practices across the enterprise. Many risk frameworks also exist and have been applied in variations from COSO II, ISO 31000, OCEG, Basel II and COBIT leading to a fragmented set of methodologies. For an organization to further mature its risk management practice, it must be able to standardize on risk methodologies so risks can be assessed consistently. It must be able to compare risks from different discipline so tradeoffs can be accurately assessed. Finally, it must be able to link high-level board-reported risks to low level operational risks so strategic decisions can translate into execution.
Aruvio Risk Simplifies Risk Management
Aruvio Risk helps risk stakeholders across the enterprise identify, manage, understand and report risks.
For risk executives, Aruvio Risk helps you deploy a risk management framework across the enterprise with standardized taxonomy and process for risk identification and treatment.
For business and operational executives, Aruvio Risk provides you risk visibility and insight so you can make informed investment and strategic decisions.
For information technology (IT) executives, Aruvio Risk helps you measure and report IT risks across security, project, vendor, and infrastructure management functions. Aruvio helps you to quantify IT risks for business manager.
Aruvio Risk provides capabilities to create catalogs that document all risks, map risks to mitigating controls, and define remediation activities for targeted risks.
Aruvio Vendor Risk enables you to:
- Identify specific risks for your business.
- Evaluate potential impact to your business through collective assessments.
- Evaluate risk impact along multiple dimensions such as reputational, financial, and operational impact.
- Respond to risks with options of mitigation, acceptance, or defining compensating controls.
- Provide risk visibility with reports and dashboards.
- Track risk metrics based on objectives identified by senior management.
Simplify your enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Management framework across the enterprise with standardized taxonomy and process for risk identification and treatment.
- Measure and Report IT risks across security, project, vendor, and infrastructure management functions.
- Evaluate risk impact along different dimensions, such as financial, reputational, and operational.
- Facilitates risk stakeholders across the enterprise to identify, manage, understand and report risks.
- Efficiently reduce risk exposure and likelihood of fines.