Assessing compliance to internal and external control requirements is mission critical. Non-compliance can lead to fines, disruption of operation, and liabilities. Compliance involves assessment of controls, analysis and reporting of compliance, and management of identified gaps and issues. Each one of these steps has traditionally been a labor intensive process built on paper documentation, spreadsheets, and hand authored reports. These manual processes result in poor process and data quality, long audit cycles, and error-prone issues closure.
Automation of compliance tasks can clearly help to reduce cost, improve data and process integrity, as well as enhanced agility and visibility across the enterprise.
Aruvio Facilitates Compliance Automation
Aruvio makes compliance automation easy. Using Aruvio Compliance, you can quickly automate many of the manually intensive tasks to save time and frustration. By strategically automating critical tasks, Aruvio Compliance minimizes changes to your existing process and let you retain the agility to make adjustments as issues arise. Aruvio Compliance fits the way your compliance process runs and leverages tools that you are already familiar with. The solution is quick to deploy, easy to master, and simple to change. Aruvio Compliance is tightly integrated with Aruvio Controls so assessments can be based on an enterprise control framework that has no redundancy and overlapping requirements. The combination of Aruvio Controls and Aruvio Compliance enable a "test once and report many" capability.
Aruvio Vendor Risk enables you to:
- Cross-reference, analyze and relate compliance information to one or more authoritative sources.
- Perform risk-based scoping.
- Respond to identified gaps in coverage.
- Generate reports of assessment results.
- List remediation activities for senior management and regulators.
Compliance Management made easy
- Works with common control frameworks by design to eliminate redundancy. Use pre-loaded UCF controls, or CCM (from the Cloud Security Alliance), or bring in your own control frameworks.
- Simplify the creation, mapping, and update of internal and external controls.
- No more time wasted in input consolidations: all compliance docs are located in a single location, and inputs are integrated in Aruvio database.
- Configurable audit trail to track who, what, and when for record modifications.
- Transparent UCF and CCM framework updates, as soon as new versions are released instead of waiting for months or years.
- Comprehensive, secure, easy to use and administer vendor compliance portal.
- Benefit from maintaining assessment data in a centralized Aruvio GRC repository.