Located in the heart of Silicon Valley in the US with an additional development center in Ahmedabad, India, Aruvio is seeking exceptional and passionate Salesforce, Java, and Web 2.0 hands on lead/manager, developers, and quality assurance professionals.
Please email us at jobs a-t aruvio.com.
Current Open Positions
Santa Clara, CA
Successful, innovative and growing technology company based in Santa Clara, CA has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and consultative style sales person to join our rapidly growing team. You must have prior success in selling technical products (preferably SaaS).
- Take a disciplined, thoughtful, elegant approach to providing follow-up information to prospective customers
- Conducts online demos to prospect customers and handle basic queries
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth by scheduling deep dive demo meetings
- Research and identify qualified marketing leads and new sales targets via cold calling, email, and social marketing tools
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Aruvio products, industry trends and competition
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Work with sales management and marketing management to execute sales strategies and meet company growth objectives
- You have integrity and enjoy running an honest sales process
- 1+ year experience providing interesting, engaging web-based product demos as a Sales Consultant or Account Manager, preferably at a technology company selling a SaaS product
- Must possess a strong passion and desire to succeed at a fast-paced start-up
- Ability to handle follow-up communications with multiple prospective customers simultaneously
- You are highly engaging over the phone
- Capable of working independently and without constant supervision
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM software
- You have a proven ability to close new business
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in compliance, risk management and information security domain is a plus
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA. To apply send resume and cover letter to jobs a-t aruvio.com
Marketing Communications Manager
Aruvio is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
Assume marketing ownership for our Governance, Risk & Compliance SaaS product, Aruvio. Programs developed by the marcom specialist will support Sales and Product Management to ensure the overall corporate strategy, positioning, and messaging content. Develop messaging and content for: social media, advertising, brochures, web copy, direct marketing, collateral, sales presentations, training materials, promotions, newsletters, PR, and case studies. Develop service launches, marketing campaigns, events (webinars and seminars), and conferences. Manage company-wide marketing efforts for new service introductions. Track, measure and report on effectiveness of marketing communication campaigns and metrics. Project management of all marketing programs including budgets, timelines, vendors, etc.
1-3 years BtoB marketing communications experience. High tech experience preferred. Must have strong copywriting and social media skills. Proven track record and ability to function in a changing environment. Excellent communication skills and team-oriented approach to business. Ability to translate technical information into value for non-technical audiences. Self starter with strong planning and project management skills. Proven ability to creatively develop and execute business-to-business product or service strategies, promotions, and plans. Organized, detailed orientated, and able to work under deadline pressures. Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and good business acumen.
Self-starter with a high degree of stamina, able to work in a loosely structured environment and manage their own time and conflicting priorities to deliver high quality results in a professional manner. Strong concept development, writing, proofing, and editing skills must be demonstrated in a portfolio of work. Ability to initiate, plan and execute key events such as seminars, attendance at conferences and client roadshows. Team player, able to work and persuade at all levels and be comfortable acting as a representative externally. The ability to prioritize workloads and deliver results to a tight timescale, owning resolution of issues, and taking personal responsibility for delivering solutions. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a matrix management environment. Must have proven ability to ensure multiple projects stay on schedule and within budget.
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Aruvio is seeking a digital marketing and content specialist to assist in the marketing efforts for its three main lines of business; IT service management software, governance/risk/compliance (GRC) software, and data center consulting services.
- Create compelling and engaging website, blog, and digital marketing content
- Manage social engagement and targeting on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, industry communities, and relevant online forums
- Manage email and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage search optimization, PPC, and digital advertising campaigns
- Conduct online market research
- Create press releases for online distribution
- Assist in developing brand and creative assets for improved corporate and product positioning
- Position located at Santa Clara, CA.
- Ability to collaborate with rest of marketing team along with other stakeholders in sales and product development.
- 2-4 years prior relevant experience with complex business and technology marketing
- Portfolio of marketing writing and digital content examples
- B.A. degree
- Direct candidate submissions only
Email Marketing Specialist
Successful, innovative and growing technology company based in Santa Clara, CA has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Email Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. You must have experience in GRC, Data Center, ITSM, ITIL or Information Security Software.
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive ‘call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
- Place orders for products.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
Other Duties and Expectations:
- Must possess a strong passion and desire to succeed.
- This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.